Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 20

Halfway Done!

This is one of the concerns I have about Christians is general: So many Christians come to Christ and very quickly get to a "Comfort Zone" and end up living there for a long, long time. I could very easily blame the church for that. But ultimately, each individual must come to grips with the scriptures and their faith.

2 Peter 1:5-9 gives one way of heloing individuals to progress. Each attitude/characteristic builds on the other. I placed these characteristics on my desk today. My plan is to spend time with them and see how they build on one another.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found myself asking myself how I respond to the sin in my life. Do I hate it? Do I justify it? Do I take the steps necessary to avoid it the next time? Do I "keep it around" to enjoy when I want it? -- CZ